Tuesday 19 April 2016

Angry Joe baits Xbots into attacking him over Quantum Break Review Score


Looks like Joe has given Quantum Break a 5/10 and has got a lot of flak over it, rightly so. Prior to posting the review he was calling out Xbox fans on Twitter . Anything to generate clicks right Joe? Grow up.

What a child. 
He has the gall to call someone else a corporate whore. 
Even everyone over on NeoGaf are all pointing out Joe's mistakes and saying all kinds of things about him, most of them being true. Like did you know that Joe is absolutely terrible at this game, that's probably one of the reasons he gave it a low score, I'd love to see him take on Dark Souls or some other game that wasn't made for babies like him. But then again Joe is the kind of guy who would do anything to get those precious YouTube clicks. Anyway's Joe's review is full of nitpicking, that's basically what he does in a nutshell. Honestly go watch someone else if you want a legit review of the game, try of Angry Centaur Gaming if you haven't already.

NeoGaf thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1208902

10 comments:

  1. Looks like Microsoft forget to pay Sellout Joe off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people seem to be agreeing with him in that thread, probably cause he's right, the game is average at best. I can't stand this trend of games trying to be like movies and TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dirk 100% on the Angry Centaur Gaming channel ... that dude makes SlowJoe's reviews look like the creative output of a gang of special needs Grade 7 'tards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I love him calling his fans "corporate whores" ... this is the same fucking cunt that shills "Loot Crates" and tried so hard to get his 'tarded AngryArmy to buy that pathetic Ashes of the Singularity game. What a fucking low-life scumbag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Game looks like mediocre shit, Joe is a sellout, but even he can be right sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question: If Joe doesn't have a job... Then how the hell does he buy all these expensive game consoles and video games? How does he even live? Aren't you supposed to have a job to buy food and medicine in order not to die?!!! No, seriously, I don't know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he hardly has to pay for anything besides his tacos and burritos. he gets stuff and then lies about it

      Delete
  7. Welp, the SvB review is out. Watched only the first 5 minutes, because i can't stand their horrible acting. Surprisingly they both take a huge shit on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for as much as I dislike joe, spoony and brad I can sometimes watch some of their "work", but doug.... no way I really cant stand him for over a minute.

      Delete
  8. So.. I'm a PC gamer, and I have a PS4, and I have zero desire to play Quantum Break. With all that said... I think Joe was too harsh on the game. Don't get me wrong, I played through Halo 5 at a friend's house, and I think that game deserved a critical paddling session that it never got, but QB?

    QB looked kind of mediocre to me, and based on what a friend forced me to sit down and play, it was pretty mediocre. But even so, it's not a 5--I'd probably give it a 6 or 7, MAYBE. Know why? Because it feels like a ton of effort went into the game, it looks good, the sound engineering is great, and the gameplay is functional..

    I just found out about two or three months ago how horrible of a 'reviewer' Joe is, and all about his kickbacks.. it's depressing....

    ReplyDelete