Man, this review is just Angry Joe shilling the game. Some people (like me) expected Joe to rip on the game but apparently he's been paid off to promote the game and sell his soul like 99 percent of video game reviewers. Basically he says:
- Bethesda steps up their game
- The game is still says its worth purchase price
- And he gives it an 8/10
- despite shitting on everything in the game for most of the video
There's also so many sketches that were obviously made to pander to his 12 year old demographic that watches most of his video's. He also said the story holds your attention better than New Vegas, bahahahaha. No fucking shit sherlock, it directly STEALS attention from you, you are railroaded constantly like it's an amusement park
- Removal of RPG
- Horrible dialog
- Glitchy, bug, crash prone game
- Old ass engine that should have been thrown in the trash right away
- NPC that interacts with the world in ways that just annoys the player
- Load time up the ass
- Even on powerful PC there's frame rate issues
This is why I fucking hate people that review Bethesda games. They love talking about how the gameplay is getting worse and how buggy/crash prone the game is but will always say "But I had a good time when I played it!" Is there any reviewer out there who isn't a total dude bro and can actually give a critical overview and not just be a paid hype machine for the game for easy likes? I don't think so. Unless DSP counts. Bahahahah...
Anyway the comments section is filled with people constantly shilling Joe, notably by his underaged fan base who worship him like Mexican Trump. Enough about me ranting, what do you think?