Well it seems Angry Joe is taking another hissy fit over YouTube, Nintendo is claiming copy the monetization on a video he was editing. You mean, a company get's the money off someone trying to make money off their content. Joe is acting like such a child, he says that money is the only thing Nintendo cares about even though that's what Joe cares about. He can still show the video, he just can't make money on it. Which is exactly what he wants, he clearly doesn't understand how they work on YouTube or it's copyright ID system. Shouldn't he have learned after the whole 7 dollars fiasco last year.
|Exactly, Joe doesn't understand anything.|
|I know he should have made a throughout video instead of acting like a complete child.|
|Exactly, nobody is gonna take you seriously when you act like a child who lost his favorite toy.|
|Like he would actually spend his own money when he can get his fans to get it for him!|
|Take away his twitch subs and he'll probably explode.|
- Didn't Nintendo clarify that you cant monetize videos with their stuff years ago?Reply
- I will post what I said on video because I am sure he will delete it.Reply
You can still tell people how much fun you are having, you just can not make money of the video and that is what you want. Also you even stated in your 7 dollar video last year you talked about auto bots doing it, this is the same. You got a wii u FOR FREE and complaining you can not make money off videos from it. To bad. Come at me you at Angry Sheep army. You give money to a guy who does not care about anyone but himself.
- His fans give him so much and he gives little to none in return. He continues to try and brainwash them with his hero of gamers bull crap like how John Candy got brainwashed into liking Communism in "The Volunteers." but in the end he's a sellout and a you tube junkie and fails in comparison to people like Markiplier.
- This is a sad website full of sad people. Why do you losers even give a fuck?Reply
- I agree with some of the thinks you said about joe, but dude...Reply
You're putting in waaay much time for someone you don't like. Seriously, you gave this guy a year of your life already.
You go out and watch all his uploads. Wich you apparently hate doing.
Then you go out to make an entire blog for the guy you hate, and spent a freaking year hating on some dude you'll probably never meet.
And besides his videos you also check his twitter and stuff, for what? So you can proclaim to the world that somewhere on this planet there's this guy you really don't like. It's kinda sad really
You are like the lowest of paparazzi, but without the financial profit or even remotely important people.
To sum it up:
You have spent over a year of your life hating on some dude on YouTube...